I have lost access to my password manager.. keepass2. How do i troubleshoot?

Hello. My access to my password manager stopped working in qubes all of a sudden…
I think it might be the nitrokey, but not sure… can i scan it in linux and maybe fix something? I’m looking for the recovery key it might be lost. But i can see all passwords…
How do i troubleshoot this with keepass2 not opening?
edit: Write all solutions you know… I can’t even get the codes on email right! I can get the code but something is scrambled on the nitrokey. Maybe a qubes issue i do not know…

This is a keepass error, not the nitrokey.
I had a recovery key…
But i do not think this one is good… I can’t even log in with the nitrokey and password… Just recovery. I don’t know why the database is not working or how to restore it?
Do i need to log in with recovery seed every time or what?
Can’t i use KeepassXC instead? Or something that works…
How am i even locked out? Lucky i got the recovery… Can anyone help me out here?
I don’t think keepass seems like the best solution if i get locked out… And don’t know why.
What’s the best way to restore the passwords? Should i export them and try creating another database and import them there maybe? It’s to complicated with keepass and the settings also… There should be some easier alternative in my opinion…

As with your other thread, most likely the counters got out of sync and you could try to adjust the values or just export/import into a fresh database (would be faster, i think).

Thanks… How should the counters be again? zero is best right…