Nitrokey HSM unter Windows 10

Habe heute meinen brandneuen HSM in den PC gesteckt.
Die Anleitung unter nitrokey.com/start ist so sehr auf Linux ausgerichtet, dass es unter Windows gar nicht geht.
Die Installation von OpenSC geht gut - aber dann.
Der Link zu "change the default SO-PIN " geht zu github und ist offensichtlich auf Linux ausgelegt.
Der dort angegbene Befehl geht gar nicht so einfach - man muss erstmal in den Ordner “C:\Program Files\OpenSC Project\OpenSC\tools” wechseln.

Es fehlt wirklich ein GUI

Hi!

Sorry for the late response. Actually the tutorial is based on the same tools, and the names do not differ between the operating systems, hence it is considered generic.
I would expect actually, that these would be available to user without changing the path.

About the GUI, we do not have any for OpenSC tools. I believe though there should be some third party ones.

PS Here is the quick-start guide for OpenSC: https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/wiki/Windows-Quick-Start. Indeed they use full path to access the tools.

@nitroalex @jan Could we mention the need to access the OpenSC tools by full path in our Start guide?

One of the users in Self signed certificate authority: pkcs11 engine and openssl has recommended XCA. I have never used it myself, but perhaps you will find it useful: