What's the best way to attach a Nitrokey to a keychain?

For a Librem Key/Nitrokey Pro 2, what’s the best way to attach it to a keychain? My first thought was to attach it directly to the keyring, but then my physical keys would be hanging off of the Librem Key while it was plugged in, putting strain on the USB socket and adding bulk unnecessarily.
A company called TOKEN2 seems to have come up with a pretty good solution: TOKEN2 Switzerland 🇨🇭 | Blog | TOKEN2 MFA Products and Services | programmable hardware token, FIDO2 key, U2F key, TOTP, One-Time Password (OTP) Tokens | OATH-compliant Authentication Tokens and Cards | OATH-TOTP SHA-1 SHA-256

The only problem with this is that they don’t seem to sell the accessory by itself, and even if they did shipping would probably cost several times the cost of the accessory itself. Is there any other kind of attachment people are using to put their Nitrokeys on keychains where they can be taken off to plug into a computer?

1 Like

Revisiting the forum because I got a response on another thread. Here’s what I ended up using: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A8EIPJQ/

It’s a “Mini QD loop” meant to connect a camera to something else. Seems to work pretty well, my only issue with it is that the tolerances are a little large so there’s some play in the buckle when it’s connected.

1 Like