Expected delivery dates for Nitrokeys 3 (from status update)

Hi, i do not understand correctly the problem with nitrokey 3 NFC should people cancel the order or what ?

I read the status update but i do not understand how much time we should wait for receive the product…

Sorry for my english

Hi!

I understand you wanted to clarify the terms from the last status update - 4/13/2022. Let me paste them here:

Porting to the new microprocessor is not yet complete, so the Nitrokey 3A NFC is not expected to be available from stock in large quantities until Q3 2022.

The Q3 here is the 3rd quarter of the year, meaning an unspecified date between 1.07.22 and 1.10.22.

For the Nitrokey 3C NFC, we have decided to develop a new casing. This will provide greater robustness and allow for faster production. The development time of the casing is currently difficult to estimate. Therefore, the production schedule for the Nitrokey 3C NFC has been postponed to Q4 2022. Pre-orderers of the Nitrokey 3C NFC who would like to change their order to the Nitrokey 3A NFC, please email us to “shop at nitrokey dot com”.

Similarly Q4 is the last quarter, starting on 1.10.22.