Face recognition - libraries missing

Hello Forum,
recently I bought a Nextbox. One app that is important for me is Face recognition.
But when I install it I get an error message: “Face Recognition” cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled: The library pdlib is not available. The library bz2 is not available.

Can I somehow install the missing libraries without having to leave the “comfort mode” of the Nextbox?

Best regards
Calle

Hallo Forum,
vor kurzem habe ich mir eine Nextbox gekauft. Eine App, die für mich wichtig ist, ist Face recognition.
Bei der Installation erhalte ich aber eine Fehlermeldung: “Face Recognition” cannot be installed because the following dependencies are not fulfilled: The library pdlib is not available. The library bz2 is not available.

Kann ich die fehlenden Bibliotheken irgendwie installieren, ohne das ich den “Komfort-Modus” der Nextbox verlassen muss?

Herzliche Grüße
Calle

Didn’t know this even existed… interesting.
However, I strongly guess you won’t be able to get it running within “comfort mode”. The app’s instructions make it pretty clear:

Setup of this app requires access to terminal and even getting your hands dirty with installation of additional software. See Installation for details.

And on the Github page:

… properly install and configure the pretrained models using the occ face:setup command …
… application is designed to run as a scheduled task …

You are right, Lothar. I have checked with support.

Hello,
no, unfortunately this is not possible, we try to keep the size of the additional package to be installed as small as possible. However, you could try it yourself manually via ssh access to reinstall them at your own risk.
(translated into English)

I am really a complete NC beginner, so my question to the forum: Has anyone ever done this and can help me with words and deeds?