Feature Request: Monero payments

It would be nice if Nitrokey GmbH accepted Monero as a payment option. For those that don’t know, Monero (XMR) is an anonymous cryptocurrency with much better privacy features than Bitcoin. Thanks.

And delivery to a hollowed out tree?

What is the benefit to pay anonymously and having a postal address in your name?

Nitrokey as a German company has to adhere to GDPR with „the right to be forgotten“ which is IMHO already a pretty good privacy standard.

Although the posibility to receice a Nitrokey in a hollowed out tree is intriguing, that’s not the point of my request.

If I use a credit card or a bank account or Bitcoin there are a number of third parties that will know about the transaction, or are likely to find out. I want to be able to pay with Monero so that only I and Nitrokey will know about it. I think this is a useful feature for others as well who prefer to leak as little data as possible to third parties.

One more vote for monero, which to me is like the cash alternative for digital payments. My bank or payment processor doesn’t need to know all the purchases that I do.

This store sells Nitrokeys and do accept XMR as a payment:

Sorry to necro but there are plenty of “hollowed out tree” services that provide postal lockers, you can have deliveries sent to such lockers either to hide your real address or simply to prevent porch piracy if you’re in an area that tends to suffer from parcel theft.