Nextbox displays error after factory reset

I had issues logging into my nextbox admin account (user and password would be accepted but after entering the TOTP an error would occur). So I decided to do a factory reset.

The reset seemed to go well (LED was blinking red, then blinking green, and finally turned into constant green). I can reach the box on port 80 but instead of the NextCloud login screen I get the following

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the webserver log.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected identifier "n", expecting ")" in /var/www/html/lib/composer/composer/autoload_static.php on line 258

Did the factory reset happen? Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Thanks!

I’ve tried to redo the factory reset twice and also restarted (power disconnect for 10+ sec) but the some error stil occurs.

Do you have an external backup disk mounted? (I had the same error with a faulty ext. disk)

Thanks @Herve5 ! Had an external back disk but unmounted it some time ago and also pyhsically removed it prior to doing the factory reset.

As factory reset does not seem to be working and (unfortunately) I had SSH disabled when the error occurred it seems to me that there no simple fixes.

I had a look at harddisk replacement docs. My harddrive is fine but it might help to take it out, remove all content (save the nextbox.conf first), and the treat it as the “new disk” in the mentioned tutorial. But opening the nextbox would kill my warranty, I have not experience with fiddling with the hardware, and I’m no even sure whether that would be enough … did not do research on the nextbox internals.

• Would that be enough to reset the nextbox to original state?
  • Has anyone experiences with exchanging the harddrive? In particular, what is needed to connect the internal disk to a laptop?

Will definitely contact the support to see if they can help me in some way.