Nextbox light wont stop blinking green

Hello so somehow my nextcloud isn’t reachable anymore. Last night I ran an update in the terminal sudo apt get update/upgrade and it upgraded from debian buster to bullseye and now the light wont stop blinking green. Then I figured I would just run a factory reset I got all my files so were good but now I have to remake nextcloud. It reset everything but still went back to blinking green. I’m not sure how to proceed

*Edit When I go to nextbox.local the link on the install page. It shows me the “Apache2 Debian Default Page” I’m not sure what to do with this info

Do you have an external USB disk plugged for backup? I once had this behavior just because my backup USB disk had failed. If yes remove it.
But I think wildly running an update from the terminal was definitely the thing not to do…
Along with the autonomous systems checks at boot, the Nextbox app does the updating job by itself and should not be skipped.
Nextbox is a delicate version mix between Debian and the Nextbox daemon, changing one may definitely have trashed the other…
I encourage you to directly contact support@nitrokey.com, being as explicit as possible in your description; they once helped me very efficiently for an update-related issue…