Nitrokey 3 Update Error /

Hello

System: Arch Linux, latest updates.

I have setup my system to use the nitrokey 3, manually copied the udev rules, rebooted the system.
Then triggered the update:

➜  ~ nitropy nk3 update
Command line tool to interact with Nitrokey devices 0.4.46
Do you want to download the firmware version v1.6.0? [Y/n]: 
Download v1.6.0: 100%|███████████████████████████████████████| 909k/909k [00:00<00:00, 2.50MB/s]
Current firmware version:  [unknown]
Updated firmware version:  v1.6.0

Please do not remove the Nitrokey 3 or insert any other Nitrokey 3 devices during the update. Doing so may damage the Nitrokey 3.
Do you want to perform the firmware update now? [y/N]: y
Perform firmware update: 100%|████████████████████████████████████| 461k/461k [00:08<00:00, 55.5kB/s]
Critical error:
Failed to perform firmware update
        Exception encountered: AttributeError('desc')

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Critical error occurred, exiting now
Unexpected? Is this a bug? Would you like to get support/help?
- You can report issues at: https://support.nitrokey.com/
- Writing an e-mail to support@nitrokey.com is also possible
- Please attach the log: '/tmp/nitropy.log.he2wh3ll' with any support/help request!
- Please check if you have udev rules installed: https://docs.nitrokey.com/nitrokey3/linux/firmware-update.html#troubleshooting

➜  ~ 

The Rules are there, and there’s no other file with the same rules:

➜  locate nitrokey.rules
/usr/lib/udev/rules.d/41-nitrokey.rules
➜  pacman -Qo /usr/lib/udev/rules.d/41-nitrokey.rules
/usr/lib/udev/rules.d/41-nitrokey.rules is owned by libnitrokey 3.8-2

The wiki troubleshoot is only about not having the permission to write on some devices in /dev, but the fix is to install the rules - that I already got.

(sending the log via e-mail because uploading it here or in pastebin freezes the browser)

we’ve clarified this in matrix already, but for the sake of completeness: This is a spsdk incompatibility, please use the pipx method, then this should be fixed: Installing nitropy With pipx - Nitrokey Documentation