Run your own TrustCenter

Nitrokey HSM users are invited to try the new TrustCenter function in the PKI-as-a-Service Portal.

The TrustCenter function allows you to operate your own PKI, manage Nitrokey HSMs and issue certificates for people and systems.

See our blog for details.

2 Likes

I’ve read both blog posts and watched the video but I do not seem to be able to find the software to run it locally on CDN. Do you have some pointers how to build the docker image / install the required apps on the scripting server?

The project is hosted in the CDN and we provide a ready-to-use tarball under Files.

The source code is in the pki-as-a-service git repository. You should see that when you ssh with your DevNet-CA key into devnet.cardcontact.de. There is also a readme.md with details.

The sandbox system is for playing around. It also allows us to look in the logs if a user needs help. The sandbox system is updated frequently.

1 Like

Thank you, somehow I have missed that ssh://git@devnet.cardcontact.de:222/pki-as-a-service is now available.

That is probably because I missed to change the access condition for the repo…

Btw. did that screencast help to understand how to configure the HSM ?

I’m wondering if we should produce more of those.

The PKI-as-a-Service Portal now supports the EST protocol for automatic certificate enrollment.

Details can be found in the new blog entry.

2 Likes