She’ll Unresponsive

So for context I just received nitropc mini as a bear bones kit and installed a 4tb M.2 NVMe ssd and 32gb sodimm ram 2x 16GB I am trying to flash Start9 OS but the shell command is nuts regardless of what key I press it comes up with a 3 so I am unable to type or select anything

Hey @MrWick,

this is most likely an incompatibility with the RAM, the coreboot firmware is reducing the compatible RAM models quite a lot. Actually, we just decided that it is a bad idea to have the “none” option for the NitroPC - please contact support (at) nitrokey (dot) com for the RAM modules we have verified or directly get these from us. (e.g., for 32GB we use: Crucial CT32G4SFD832A)

From what we’ve seen until today, the NVMe shouldn’t be a problem, but RAM — yeah, there are teams at the big motherboard manufacturers doing nothing else than optimizing RAM timings for their proprietary firmwares…

sorry for the inconvenience
best

I have CORSAIR Vengeance SODIMM 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C22 Memory for Laptop/Notebooks - Black . So you recommend Crucial RAM 32GB DDR4 3200MHz CL22 (or 2933MHz or 2666MHz) Laptop Memory CT32G4SFD832A? I emailed Nitrokey few days ago but no reply. If you could recommend a 2x 16GB ram that is currently working with nitropc mini I’ll get it