Its a Nitrokey 2 Storage 16GB. I actually bought two of the for redundancy reaons, but the issue is the same with both of them.
I am using a Lenovo Thinkpad x250, with integradted smartcard reader. This is an “Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader” according to the system.
When I plug in the Nitrokey, it registers a smartcard reader, type “Microsoft usbccid-smartcard-leser (WUDF)”, and this works fine according to the system manager.
But no software that i use actually recognizes it. I have tried Kleopatra, Gnu Privacy Assistant, AloAha Smart Card Connector and GnuPG on the CLI. I have tried it with a SC in the fixed reader and without one in there, the results are always the same.